Saturday, November 24, 2007

Seminarian Tool Kit #7

If you find yourself an orthodox Anglican seminarian attending a Non or Somewhat orthodox seminary, here's a trick that helped me. Find the Profs at TESM and Nashotah House or others and email them asking for their silibi and book lists. You may have to explain your situation. By doing this I supplimented my reading and was also able to get a few classes added to my schedule that didn't exist in the regular calendar.

I can't give you emails but the websites are

Also check out these fine schools. At a few of them there are free class lecture downloads so you can augment your classes with orthodox teaching.


If you are an Anglican or Episcopal Seminarian in distress, drop us a line and we'll see if we can help. Remember, if God has really called you to serve Him as a priest or pastor...no seminary can stop you.

Peace,
C.T.


No comments: