Wednesday, October 31, 2007

RIP Brenda MacDonald (SOT Program Staff)

(From an email from the SOT office)
I am writing to inform you personally about the great loss of Brenda McDonald. She passed away in the early hours of October 30, 2007. I am sure you all will be receiving an email but we here in the office with Brenda wanted to let you all know since she thought the world of you all. At this time we don’t know the arrangements but I will email you as soon as we find something out. Please keep Brenda’s family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

From the CT: Brenda was one of the people Sewanee who reached out to me and my family with kindness and love. She always had time to talk to my children and was genuinely interested in the well being of my family. She was greatly missed when we moved away. Her loss is certainly heaven's gain.

No comments: