Monday, September 24, 2007

New Seminary and Study Links

Look to the right...now down a bit.
I will continue to add to the "Seminary and Study Links."
When I was a student at the SOT I went online to TESM and Nashotah and found their bibliographies and syllabi. This added greatly to the resources that I was required to use at Sewanee. Going more reformed and/or more catholic in my book choices prepared me much more effectively for ministry. Plus.. and this is a big plus. TESM is an excellent resource for Church Leadership info.. as is Mars Hill and Willowcreek.

**now the truth is I am almost 3 years out from Seminary. And I admire and respect Dean Stafford. Things might be better now...but still I bet no one ever brings up Mars Hill Church in "Congregational Development" Class.

In the service of Jesus who is Lord

Dubay+

No comments: